Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Follow Me - Try your luck

As a Kuwaiti we have to follow girls from time to time. Of course following and being rude or making a clown out of yourself is not the right to go at it. I followed my share of girls. Many did not bother with me but stopped for the guys with their Maseratis.

On the other hand, some girls did stop for me, acting cute works for me. I give this little cute cat face. Something like this -














Now I do not go around following girls with luxury cars because 99.9% I will not get anything from her. I usually go for girls who look "cool", Girls in less luxurious cars and the girls who show some attention.

Now while I was on gulf road , I saw this small car passing me by quick followed by a sports car. out of curiosity and boredom I started following them, left, right traffic lights, speed bumps and all around kuwait.

She managed to lose him, guess he had the money but no skills. I did, So I kept on going after her until she reached a gas station. She needed that after all the driving. We went in and I stopped behind her. She told the worker to fill it up. He started filling the gas tank, I told him to come over.

Wizdom: I will pay for the car in front of me
Babo: OK

So when it was done, he came over and told me it is 2.5 KD. I gave him the 3 KD told him to keep the rest and he went and told her.

She looked at me in the rear view drove off and waited at the exit. I came next to her.

Browny: What do you want? why did you pay
Wizdom: I felt bad and .....

*BEEEEEEEEP* some dick started honking at us

Browny: Follow me

So I followed her

SIDE NOTE: Girls here know private places more than guys

She took me to this empty street between some buildings and we parked net to each other and I got out and stood next to her door.

Browny: You were saying?
Wizdom: I just felt bad that I made you drive all this time and thought I should pay for your gas.
Browny: It wasn't you, it was that ass who thinks he is all that because of his car. You know what he told me?
Wizdom: what?
Browny: This is my car, Imagine my bank account
Wizdom: he is looking for a prostitute not a girl
Browny: Yeah, the nerve.
Wizdom: Anyway I'm sorry again

She went and took her bag, took out her wallet and gave me 2.5 KD.

Wizdom: Come on, do not even think about it
Browny: No, it is my car and you shouldn't pay for it
Wizdom: I am just doing the right thing
Browny: Please just take it
Wizdom: Just forget it, it nothing.
Browny: No take it , I will feel bad about it.
Wizdom: But I do not take cash.
Browny: Where do I swipe my card?
Wizdom: haha, I don't take cash
Browny: what do you take then?
Wizdom: I do not mind some juice form Kaifan
Browny: Ok then. how about tomorrow at 5?
Wizdom: how about you call me just incase am busy?
Browny: All this talk just to give your number right?
Wizdom: Noooo am innocent
Browny: Ok whats your number?
Wizdom: ########
Browny: ok, we will keep in touch

I waved good bye she she left. Her smell was still stuck in my nose.

The next day she messaged me asking me when I am free and due to other girls, I told her I will be a little late. We agreed at 8.

8 pm, I called her and told her am on my way she told me to park somewhere and ride with her. I parked somewhere in Kaifan and she picked me up.

Browny: Some one looks good tonight, you had a date?
Wizdom: I do not date
Browny: So we are not on a date?
Wizdom: No, you are just paying me back remember?
Browny: Yeah right I forgot.

We went to the Juice shop in Kaifan, we ordered our juices.

Browny: So should we end it now?
Wizdom: Well you did not sign a contract. So you can stay with me more.
Browny: Ok lets go have a walk on the sea side and chat
Wizdom: Lets go.

We headed to the Seaside near Shuwaikh. It was quite busy, the weather was really good. So we took our juices and stated walking and chatting.

Browny: You seem like a player?
Wizdom: Define player?
Browny: You have many girlfriends, and you cheat on them all.
Wizdom: I do not have many girlfriends. I do not even have a girlfriend.
Browny: Then what is that on your neck?
Wizdom: umm, bee bite?
Browny: bees sting
Wizdom: Ok but can you handle the truth?
Browny: yes


So I went on telling her I do not fall in love easily, that I enjoy girls and girls enjoy me. I have fun without judging and so on.

Browny: Will you tell this to the girl you will love one day?
Wizdom: I will try too, I guess I have too. I believe in trust.
Browny: That is good.
Wizdom: Why we talking about me? what about you?
Browny: what about me?
Wizdom: you got a guy in your life?
Browny: I did
Wizdom: ok
Browny: you are not going to ask me?
Wizdom: ask you what?
Browny: You are so cold. Won't you ask about my ex?
Wizdom: I do not want to force you.
Browny: no you are not. we are chatting
Wizdom: then tell me about him.
Browny: I was with him for 2 years. He was so lovable but very dumb.
Wizdom: how?
Browny: I caught him cheating.
Wizdom: you saw him with someone of course.
Browny: I told you he is dumb.
Wizdom: explain then.
Browny: He used to send me some pics to tease on on the phone. One day he sent me a pic and I was messing with the message and by chance I found out that you can see if he sent to multiple people in the mms.
Wizdom: really?
Browny: Yes, So I checked the numbers and call them all. They were all girls, and they all told me that he is their boyfriend.
Wizdom: Remind me to check my phone when I send any mms. So thats the only guy?
Browny: Yes, I did play around with guys after him.
Wizdom: Play around?
Browny: Do not get that bad picture, I mean like just go out and stuff but not date.
Wizdom: Notice we know alot about each other and it is our first day.
Browny: I like you, you seem all innocent but have this naughtiness to you.
Wizdom: They say that a lot.

We headed to our her so she can drop me off before leaving. Before I left her car.

Wizdom: You know I enjoyed this
Browny: Me to, tomorrow same time?
Wizdom: Sure

We kept on meeting for a couple of weeks every night, waling, chatting and having our drinks. Until the weather got to warm to walk. So we ended up just driving in the car.

Wizdom: You did not get the urge to kiss me yet?
Browny: it seems like you have the urge to kiss me.
Wizdom: There is an urge, but you got to trust me when I say, you have lovely lips
Browny: Oh flirting has started
Wizdom: I am only stating facts.
Browny: Well thank you. but I got to warn you.
Wizdom: about?
Browny: If I start. I do not stop
Wizdom: Who said any will stop you?
Browny: Just to let you know I can be quite different than you think
Wizdom: As long as you do not have a third leg, I am ok.

We kept on talking sexually, something about her was different. I do not know but she had this force in her.

Wizdom: Do you trust me enough?
Browny: We are talking about sex, you think I do not?
Wizdom: well, I got a place
Browny: now you tell me?
Wizdom: I did not think you would be interested
Browny: Well I hope it has a comfy bed, because you need it
Wizdom: Oh you will enjoy it.
Browny: count on it.

We headed to the apartment. We started kissing, touching each other while I took her to the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom:

Browny: you got any limits?
Wizdom: shouldn't I be asking that?
Browny: Answer me.
Wizdom: no

I started to know where this was going. She pushed me down and started to order me to do stuff

Browny: Pull me pants down
Wizdom: But
Browny: Do not say a word *she slapped me- adrenaline rushed through me, this is crazy*

I pulled down her pants and she took off her top. She ordered me to take off my clothes and I did. She came on top of me

Browny: You want me you pimp
Wizdom: Yes
Browny: Yes what?
Wizdom: Yes browny
Browny *slapped me*: You mean mistress
Wizdom: Yes mistress

She choked me as she took me and made me slide in her. She would choke me more. slap me. I liked it. It got me angry, and it made me more crazy. She would scratch me. It like pain was her pleasure more than sex.

We did this until we exploded. We lied next to each other panting away. sweat and blood all over my chest. She looked at me and smiled Do you trust me now?

Wizdom

Love all, trust a few.

William Shakespeare

18 comments:

Shwaish said...

LOL fucking hell i didnt expect that LOL shako madre i just didnt :p

Wizdom said...

I did not expect it too

Shwaish said...

admiting to getting bitch-slapped is rather interesting :p

Wizdom said...

lol it was interesting. I like to experiment :P

Shwaish said...

bass walla 7abait-ha whether shes real or not , lana i wouldnt be able to pull that off, i'd die min il thi7k seriously, i'd just giggle my ass off LOL

Wizdom said...

it was her turn on. Wm sure you would be focused on what turns you on.

Shwaish said...

hehehhehehe yeah 9a7 ya3ni if i was doing a thing that turns me on regardless of how giggle-inducing it would be to others to me it would be yay

Wizdom said...

yeah. so will I be reading about your giggle-inducing turn on?

Shwaish said...

nope hehehehhe thats for me to know and for a select few to find out :p

Wizdom said...

select few. interesting

S A R O O N ;* said...

is that a true Story in Kuwait? :S
OMG .. I CAN'T imagine that walla ..
magdar asaddiq enna girls sleep with guys oo uhma mu rayelhum! ;S
MAGDARRRRRRRRRR ASTAW3EEEEB WALLA..!


bas nice writing mashalla ..

Wizdom said...

oh it is 100% made in Kuwait.

thank you

Anonymous said...

i don't understand, if ur kuwaiti then how come u live alone in ur own apartment? arent single kuwaitis not allowed to lease apartments? and another question, have all these girls ya3ni already lost their cherry? are they allowing you to go all the way?

Wizdom said...

I do not live alone. but apartments are easy to get here. not all lost their cherries but there are different ways to do it.

prettynat said...

shwaish: what kinda name is shwaish?! by the way u gotta open up lil bit

wizdom as usual u know how 2fire up a discussion...its really interesting to know such different ladies...n to share it with us thank you for that..
i love the fact that u dont judge others like most of us!!
u remind me of some1 i used to know any how...
lil kinky hu? ;)

Wizdom said...

thank you, I guess my experience can make others learn new stuff. I guess its my luck to know different ladies. as for judging. I do not like to be judged. That is why I do not judge people.

I am not kinky, am experimental :P

Anonymous said...

soooo nothing new?

Lovecraft said...

so she wasnt a virgin ?
or it was.. backdoor ?