Followers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sister, Sister, Sister and Sister

This could be the most weird experience I have ever been through.

I was having a smoke in one of the sheesha coffee shops on the beach with some friends. As we were sitting some girls were going in and out of the place. I saw one of them heading to the parking and my friend dared me to go talk to her. Easy.

I headed towards her and she went into a car and another girl left the car. As I reached the car , I saw two girls in the front seats reclined and listening to music.

Wizdom: Hello
Sis 1: Hello
Wizdom: Can I introduce myself
Sis 1: No sorry
Wizdom: Sorry to bother you

I walked about 2 meters and came back.

wizdom: Are you sure you don't want to know me?
*they start lauging*
Sis 1: Ok give me your number
Wizdom: #######
Sis 1: I'll give you a call later

After one day, as I was having my afternoon nap I had a missed call when I woke up. New number, so I knew it was her. I called and we started chatting getting to introduce ourselves. After a couple of hours she said she had to go now but lets go to the sheesha place tomorrow at 5. I said OK see you there.

We met at the agreed time, we sat together and with her was the girl in the car.

Sis 1: This is my sister
Wizdom: Hi
Sis 4: Hi
Wizdom: So where are the rest of your friends? I think you were 4?
Sis 1: Oh they are not our friends, they are our sisters
Wizdom: oh how old are you all? you do not look a like.
Sis 1: I am 21 , Sis 2 is 18, Sis 3 is 16 and sis 4 is 14.

As the three of us started smoking Sis 1 kept on holding my hands and flirting with me. As I said I don't judge. We left that day and she told me to go to another place tomorrow and all 4 of them will be there.

The next day I went to meet up with them, I got introduced to Sis 2 and sis 3.

To let you know, I wouldn't have known that sis 3 and 4 are aged 14 and 16. They looked above 20 years. They were big chested. also ll 4 did not look the same at all. One was white and 3 were darker. All of the are attractive, but I was not going to do anything with anyone under 18. Thats just sick.

Now technically I was with sis 1. During the times I spent with them I knew that sis 2,3,4 all had boyfriends whereas sis 1 just found someone new - me. I also found out that sis 4 ran away with her boyfriend a couple of times and he is aged 34. Can not get any sicker than this.

Time passed and they became more open. They talked about sex normally and how they would masturbate while watching adult movies together. Although they were all virgins they knew loads of sex stuff form their movie watching.

One day I had a friend with me who is half american and barely talked Kuwaiti.To keep you in the picture, they barely spoke English. So I introduced them to him and we started to hang out with them more. As time passed my friend wanted sis 2 so I told him to go ahead. He started flirting with her since then.

The flirting got hotter and hotter, they started asking how big we were. If we ever had sex before. What do you like to do with a girl. All sexual question. On top of that they started telling us what they would do at home, how each one of them likes a man and their fantasies.

One day my friend and I wanted to have some fun, so we asked them for a truth and dare. They accepted. We were in a sheesha place with booths. It was private and the manager knew us so he would not bother us.

Bottle spins sis 2 with my friend
Sis 2: truth or dare?
Friend: Truth
Sis 2: Would you do me?
Friend: For sure

Bottle spins sis 4 with Wizdom
Sis 4: truth or dare
Wizdom: dare
Sis 4: French kiss my sis 1
I leaned towards her and made out with her

Bottle spins Wizdom with sis 2
Wizdom: truth or dare?
Sis 2: dare
Wizdom: Show my friend your chest
Sis 2 asked all of us to close our eyes except my friend and she showed him. He high fived me for that.

Bottle spins sis 2 with sis 1:
Sis 2: truth or dare?
Sis 1: dare
Sis 2: suck him
Sis 1: no its too risky
Sis 2: Then play with it
Sis to put her hands on me and starts rubbing it.

Stuff got really hot So I told sis 1 that we got an apartment and we can enjoy our game there more. Sis 1 was hesitating at first but said that we cant get sis 3 and 4 with us. I told her go drop them home and we will go there. She was willing to do anything to be alone with me, I felt her heat while I was next to her. She took off with her sisters and dropped them home and called me to take her and sis 2 to the apartment.

While I was with my friend going to get them

Friend: you got condoms on you?
Wizdom: Sure, you know I don't risk getting sick
Friend: I need at eats 5
Wizdom: there is a whole drawer with them

We picked them up and headed to the apartment. We sat there and I saw my friend take sis 2 to one of the bedrooms. I leaned towards sis 1 and started kissing her. She pushed me back.

Sis 1: are you in love with me? or are you just enjoying me?
Wizdom: I'm not going to lie, I like you but not love you and if you don't want to do anything I do not mind
Sis 1: But I love you
Wizdom: Love is a big word. I like to have fun and I really like you.

Sis 1 was sad and did not want to do anything with me. I did not mind, I never forced someone to have sex with me. So we sat there and started hearing my friend and her sis in the bedroom. Her sis was really loud.

Sis 1: you know she is a virgin
Wizdom: yeah
Sis 1: I can't believe she is doing that
Wizdom:does she love her boyfriend?
Sis 1: No, he is just rich and she wants to mary him for that. Our family don't have much
Wizdom: she shouldn't do that
Sis 1: I told her before but she wouldn't listen. Her boyfriend keeps on spoiling her with gifts. He even told her he would buy her a car on her 18th but I told her to forget it because it would be hard to explain where we got the car from.
Wizdom: good thinking

I went to the Kitchen to get us something to drink and my friend came in.

Wizdom: From the sound of it, you enjoyed it.
Friend: Oh yeah man. Backdoor
Wizdom: how come?
Friend: she didn't want to lose it.
Wizdom: yeah nothing new there.

We left the apartment but sis 1 never let go of me. She kept on flirting with me . I guess in hopes of me falling in love with her. From my side I kept on telling her that I did not fall in love and she can find the right guy and get married and I will be happy about it.

Time passed and my friend left to continue his studies abroad while I was with them. One day sis 1 called me and told me to meet her. I went to meet her and for the first time she was alone.

Sis 1: I need to tell you something
Wizdom: yes?
Sis 1: I got engaged
Wizdom: Congratulations
Sis 1: I need you to ask about him.
Wizdom: Ok give me his name and where he works and I will find everything about him
Sis 1: thank you

I took his information and asked about him. What I heard that he is a real gentleman, smart and doesn't do anything bad. I called her and told her about him. She said I need to meet you one last time. I accepted.

Sis 1: This will be our last time to see each other
Wizdom: We will bump into each other am sure. I just need you to be happy and you deserve a good man.
Sis 1: I need you to keep everything about what happened between us a secret.
Wizdom: Will do.
Sis 1: here take this (she handed me a necklace)
Wizdom: Whats that?
Sis 1: I bought this the day you came and talked to me, my sis was teasing me about it and telling me I might find the right guy that day.
Wizdom: Sorry you didn't

Sis 1: I did but somethings do not work out

As we said our goodbyes and ended our conversation, she looked back at me and said thank you for passing by in my life.

Wizdom

We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Anne Frank

* I saw her with her husband yesterday and she was smiling all the time with him, that is why I never judge girls. She found happiness*

11 comments:

prettynat said...

thats pretty weird how could she love a guy in 2seconds..i think shes in love with the idea of love more than the guy...
i love ur stories..always pleasure to read u... ;)

Wizdom said...

I think it took more than 2 seconds. I guess I showed her to much

and thank you. hope to see you around more here.

Shwaish said...

hmm i like this post allah iyhaneeha

prettynat said...

even though to be in love ,it needs time not just over a phone call
i think u r nshes in love with ur looks..who ami to judge!!
any how u'll see more often

Wizdom said...

thank you shwaish

lovelaceksa, you can fall in love from the first look. I do believe that. As for looks, I do not care about it. I for one do not look that handsome. I think I am normal looking. So i doubt it was my looks.

Cuteandcuddly said...

interesting you opened my eyes to things i didnt know happen :(
walla i live in my own bubble :)

Wizdom said...

There are many things people do not know that goes around them

Hope you are enlightened now :)

SweeTNeSs... said...

I can’t believe how far girls would go to get married. And to share too many personal info to a guy you barely know is just weird. I find your posts sexual oriented and somehow, all the girls you meet end up being married to a stranger.
I personally believe in love at first sight, but it takes time to really fall in love with a person.
Keep up the good work and keep on enlightening us! :)

Wizdom said...

One thing I learned is, girls here trust a guy really really really quick.

It is sexual orientated because this is real life. We can not sit here and say oh no people are not sexual here. but we all are.

Love can be complicated. I do believe in it but not as much.

Thank you :)

Lovecraft said...

لو واحد ثاني جان فضحها لكن اشوه انها طاحت لها بواحد نفسك:)

Dr abaka said...

A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER Dr,Abaka HE SPECIALIZES IN RESTORING BROKEN MARRIAGES CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ON HIS EMAIL OR WEBSITE (Https://drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com direct address drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com)..What else can i say rather than to thank Dr, Abaka who God used to reunite my marriage. Each day of my life, i ask God to bless Dr,Abaka for he has made my life complete by bringing back my wife to me and for this reason, i made a vow to my self that i will testify on the internet to let the world know that Dr, Abaka is a God on Earth. My wife and i had a fight for three days which led to our divorce. On this faithful day, i came across a testimony of how Dr,Abaka helped a lady in getting back her lover. So, i contacted him and explained to him and he told me that my days of sorrows are over that my wife will come back to me within 48 hours for he's going to prepare a spell for me. Could you believe it, my wife came home begging that she needs me back. Do you need any kind of help? Contact; (drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com) OR call his phone number via +2349063230051.