Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More Cushion for the Pushin'

I am on a roll here, I got many stories to tell So I will just post and you guys whenever you stumble on my blog can read the past posts.

This experience opened up my eyes to a different world.

During the early years, I used to laugh at fat chicks. You know those chicks who think they are hot by getting into really tight shit. Every time I passed one I would comment on them. I got comments back of course. Those chicks can really answer back real harsh. It is a turn on sometimes.

I had a day off work so I headed to one of the sheesha coffee shops to do some work on my laptop. It was a nice morning and no one was around. Then this fat chick comes in, and from all the tables available she sat on the table next to me. She was fat, not revealing alot and had a cute face really. However as usual I was a rude rude boy. As soon as she sat down I commented thank you god for not making me that chair.

She gave me one dirty look, however never said anything to me. As she sat there with her laptop she ordered some orange juice. Again, because I was rude at that time I shouted out to the waiter she means the orange tree.

Fatty: you should be ashamed of yourself

Me: not at all am happy being thin. At least I can cross my legs. - I did that on purpose also to show her-

Fatty: you are just jealous that you can't get a chick like me.

Me: I have to agree with you. I can get only 25 chicks while I need 30 to fit you. - I never cared on how she felt I just opened my mouth and let everything out -

she grinned

Fatty: You never tried a fat chick did you?

Me: I don't want to. it seems your ego is bigger than yourself.

Fatty: It is trust me. Now that yo mentioned it how about a bet?

Me: bet away but not a huge one - laughing

Fatty: I bet you I can show you something that will make you change your attitude.

Me: go on - thinking that am winning easily.

Fatty: If I win, I want you to apologize.

Me: and my side?

Fatty: Ask for anything you want

Me: I can be very very demanding I hope your bank account is as big as you. Now what is the plan. ?- this was going to be easy for me.

Fatty: I need a place where we can get comfortable.

Me: Done, when?

Fatty: tonight at 9?

Me: call me heres my number.

I went back working on my laptop not even noticing her when she left. For me I like to try new stuff, and a fat chick would be a first. I knew I'd be laughing my ass off when I see her naked. On top of that I will feel bad that she won't even see a full salute from my side.

8:30 a number I did not know appeared on my mobile. I answered , she told me to meet her somewhere in Salmiya. So I told her to park at Sultan center and I will pick her up from there. I did. The drive was nice, I listened to music and wondering what every guy who saw us would say. The imaginary comments in my mind made me laugh.

Fatty: Yeah keep on laughing.

We arrived to the private place, a friends apartment. We went in, I opened up the TV and sat on the sofa. Suddenly the 50" TV screen was covered with fat brown sugar skin.

Fatty: Ready?

Me: Yeah get out your credit card.

The curtains are up. What I thought would be funny and horrible at the same time wasn't what I expected. I was actually amazed that she was proportional. Every part of her body was sized to the correct measurement. Big measurements. Measurements I never seen on any other girl I've been with.

A pro. That what she was, she gave me a wake up call. The temperature was rising. I never thought I would be enjoying this. Sweat, moans and groans. While I was finishing a scream escaped my mouth I AM SORRRRRRRRRRRRRY.



WiZdom

Fat chicks need love too......But they got to pay

Quagmire - Family Guy

15 comments:

Lovecraft said...

While I was finishing a scream escaped my mouth I AM SORRRRRRRRRRRRRY.

من صجك! إعتذرت لها!! السالفة وايد غريبة شلون صارت و إهيا بعد طريقة إثباتها وعزمها إنها غير, موقف وايد غريب

إنزين وبعدين شنو صار عليها؟

Wizdom said...

Oh this is just one story from many. there is more details to the story that I left out which I don't see necessary.

As for what happened in time we became good friends for a while but eventually we lost touch.

Lovecraft said...

ناطرين بوست يديد عيل

Wizdom said...

I will today , so you are just a reader, no blog?

Lovecraft said...

إنشالله اليوم بسوي بلوق

Wizdom said...

I will be waiting :)

Shwaish said...

why would u feel inclined to insult a girl thats fat? shino fe? hmmm dissapointing

Wizdom said...

I was rude and thought hot girls should be thin

but she changed that view so for me now size does not matter. :)

Shwaish said...

well thats not dissapointing anymore

Lovecraft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovecraft said...

أنا ترا سويت بلوق

بس ما أدري عن شنو بكتب :/

Wizdom said...

surprise us :)

Anonymous said...

hehe

i know her

she is kind of sico

i guess you had a good bj :)

SweeTNeSs... said...

OMG!! where do you find these girls! seriously im wondering.. where the hell am I living! I cant believe it... i thought these things only happens in movies, or between lovers in Kuwait.. but to pick up a guy randomly :/ thats really SICK

about the *Fatty*, never judge people according to their looks, it is surprising how the inside would be totally different from the outside. :)

Your posts are appealing somehow!

Wizdom said...

Thank you again.

Its really easy. So easy that I got used it. I was the same, I thought it did not happen. However a friend introduced me to this world. Since then I have adventuring thought it.

Yes one thing I learned is not to judge.

I guess reality is appealing :)