Followers

Monday, April 6, 2009

The WiZdom starts here

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to my blog where everything is a wisdom about life and its a little spicy. Hope you find it interesting and to let you know this is from experiance and do not judge me please, I'm here to share my experiance with you for wiZdom. I regret many of the shit I did in my life but sharing could help others. At least if I'm burning in hell some one will be saved thanks to my stories

My first story is about a girl I met a few years back. I followed her in my car until she gave in and took my number. We started dating, seeing each other and eventually we did what lovers do. Yes the devil is smart. He was always the third person between us.

As time passed, the sex life got cold. To help each other, we started exploring new ways. What better ways to start this with some movies that could help. From those movies we wanted to try what we see on those flicks.

We tried the small things first, role playing, dirty talking and fantasy sharing. This lead to a fantasy that included a third person. The third person would be a girl. We started hunting for a girl, but it wasn't easy at all.

She tried the cheap places around the country. What she saw was too cheap for us. Time passed by without getting the girl. Until one day a friend of hers was out with us. During that time she told me to joke around with her.

My jokes started simple, and ended up sexual. She started talking to my girlfriend about it, and my girlfriend joined with the jokes. Until one day she asked her to join us. A week later, both of them gathered around me. A new adventuren began.

Day after day, week after week the Menage-a-trois gets better and better, while the one on one got worse and worse. When the time came and my girlfriend stopped calling me and answering my calls. I kept on calling her but all I got was a SMS saying I Love her please forget about me.


WiZdom

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

Shakespeare

9 comments:

Lovecraft said...

يعني

You had three-some?

بعدين إهيا قالت لك بس ما أقدر؟

؟؟؟؟

إنت كنت تحبها ولا بس عادي؟

:/

Wizdom said...

wow my first commentator :) hi

yeah we had a threesome. I guess after doing it many times and she is her friend they fell for each other.

One thing I do not believe in is love. I liked her but not to the point where I want to marry her.

Lovecraft said...

حطيتك بال subscription
بعد

وايد عجبني بلوقك و صراحتك أنا أحب الناس اللي تكتب جذي

أنا أقول إهيا كانت تحبك او تعزك و غارت من رفيجتها ولا رفيجتها إنعجبت فيك ولا شي

الموقف حده لا تحسد عليه صراحة
دير بالك مرة ثانية تطيح بنفس السالفة عاد شنو يفكك من معمعة البنات

Wizdom said...

I thought of opening up and showing people some of the experience that they didn't have. Some might never will.

I don't know what happened. I never got to talk to her after it. It was only the message I got.

Thank you for the add.

Shwaish said...

LOL well shit happens

Wizdom said...

oh it does fo' sho'

Lovecraft said...

تصدق أنا توني أستوعب

يعني طلعو يحبون بعض من عقب ما سويتو شسمه.. شفيني أنا ولمن قالت لك إنساني أنا أحبها يعني إكتشفت إنها ما تميل حق الرياييل.. أيييييييييه توني أستوعب

حبتج القراده مالت عليج وعليها

والله يبارك سعيد بسعيده

المهم إفتكيت منهم

Wizdom said...

yeah :) I thought I was lost :P

Anonymous said...

n i thought kuwaitis r boring wanna hang out for awhile hahaha
love ur post