Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Car meetings - No burqa

I usually go to the co-op near our house daily to get some snacks. While I go find what I want , I keep on passing by this woman. She is always fully covered, you know the burqa and stuff. She had those really really hot Bedouin eyes.

Anyway I would go there daily and she would be there - there was a slight chance it is not her - but her eyes would always make me know her. She had this fire in her eyes I couldn't explain. I was so obvious when I stared at her. She does keep on giving some sneak peaks from time to time. I guess to see If I am checking her out.

I got the chance to be behind her in the queue. She had a Kitkat bar, a red Freeze and extra gum. I guess that is what she gets everyday. I stood behind her and as she was paying I just couldn't resist those eyes. The problem was that even if her eyes were on me I would not know her reaction. I always kept an optimistic thought that she is smiling under the burqa.

That night I could not stop imaging what is under that burqa. I had bad thoughts that she would scare the living hell out of me, or will have this hot Bedouin look.

The next day, I changed my strategy. I had enough of looking. I need some touching. So I made sure I would go early and just wait until she is there. She arrived in her white Camry. I saw her go inside and I went to park next to her.

When she was done and walking to her car, I jumped out my car and waited next to her driver door. When she came close to me:

WiZdom: Is that you?
Hot Eyes: Yes it is me, who would I be then? (strong Bedouin accent)
WiZdom: Sorry I could not stop looking those eyes.
Hot Eyes: Thank you

She got into the car, looked at me a drove off. Now I wanted her even more. I sat there just trying to figure out how to get her. It was my first time with a girl like her. I did not know how girls like that act and what they do. all I had in mind is to come tomorrow and try again.

I came early and parked at the same spot I was in the day before. I waited and waited until I saw her in hr car and she spotted me. She came and parked next to me. As I left the car to talk to her, She got out and left to the Co-op while she gave me a quick look.

I waited outside. until she came.

WiZdom: I am tired, hungry and thirsty. I have been parking here since you left yesterday.
Hot eyes: I do not believe you
WizDom: Ok I came 20 minutes ago.
Hot eyes: I didn't know my eyes would do all that damage
Wizdom: Imagine what the rest of your face would do.
Hot eyes: haha, listen I cannot talk to you like this. Follow me in your car.
Wizdom: Ok

we got into our cars and I followed her while she drove off. She took me to a near by school that had some cars parked. We parked and she got out and entered my car.

Hot eyes: You got something to cover the windows

I got the shades from the back seat and we put them on the windows. She told me to drive around. I put the gear on drive.

WiZdom: You tortured me
Hot eyes: Sorry
Wizdom: I like to see who I am talking too (grinning)

She took off her burqa. JACKPOT

WiZdom: put it on , put it on
Hot eyes: am I ugly? (sounded angry)
WiZdom: No, but you are so beautiful I could get into an accident right now
Hot eyes: Your eyes are beautiful
Wizdom: Wow, I would not believe how beautiful you are
Hot eyes: Thank you
Wizdom: So do you come to the Co-op everyday to see me?
Hot eyes: No to get me some chocolate
Wizdom: for sure?
Hot eyes: Yes (grinning)
Wizdom: Me too
Hot eyes: Not because you want to see my eyes?
Wizdom: No (grinning back)

She gave me a light smack on my shoulder.

Hot eyes: Ok I need to get going. Please drop me
Wzdom: When will I see you again?
Hot eyes: give me your number
Wizdom: Here save it

I dropped her to her car. Just as I drove off

*You tortured me too* TXT MSG

We kept on txting each other. She forbid me to ever call her. however I could go meet her at the school parking everyday. Pick her up and we would drive for a while.

I picked her up one day. I went to get her some juice.

Wizdom: How lucky that straw in your mouth
Hot eyes: Very lucky, nothing barely touches these lips
Wizdom: Hopefully something will soon
Hot eyes: Your full of yourself.
Wizdom: I do not want anything else from life except tasting those lips
Hot eyes: They are mango flavored now
Wizdom: I love mango
Hot eyes: You player (with a tease in her voice)
Wizodm: You tired me out making me think about ...
Hot eyes: about what?
Wizdom: Stuff
Hot eyes: You are so adorable
Wizdom: I'm trying to be naughty actually
Hot eyes: I know (grinning)

I took her to a place where no one can see us and its not obvious. Its really the best place I have seen here.

Hot eyes: Where are we?
Wizdom: I am tired of driving
Hot eyes: There is no other place to park?
Wizdom: No
Hot eyes: Well whatever your thinking, do not bothe....

I leaned towards her, held her form her cheeks and buried my lips on hers. I got to say it was the best kiss I ever had.

Wizdom: you were saying?
Hot eyes: shut up

She pulled me back and we kept on kissing. I kept on touching her everywhere. I can feel heat coming out of every part of her body. It like her sexual tension is exploding.

Hot eyes: Damn you, you tortured me
WIzdom: I'm sweating here
Hot eye: Come finish your job

She pulled me back and we kept on making out. However it never got further than that. I did not care one bit. Making out with her was one big turn on.

We finished and I dropped her. Her taste was stuck in my mouth all night. I could not wait to see her again.

We did this for exactly 10 days. Until she txts me.

*I got an arranged marriage. I want to see you tonight*

I picked her up as usual. She told me to go to our spot. As soon as we reached it she jumped over me and kept on kissing me

Hot eyes: I want you. Your making me crazy.
Wizdom: Me too.

We kept on doing stuff. Until I stopped her.

Wizdom: Ok enough you will be married soon and I do not want you to do something dumb.
Hot eyes: Ok but I always knew this will happen and I want to enjoy you
Wizdom: Yeah he is one lucky bastard. he is getting more than what I got.
Hot eyes: Do not remind me. I will be stuck with him all my life.
Wizdom: Ok lets drop you to your car.

I dropped her. I was sad that I will not get to have more of her. She really is one hot woman that I just could not stop thinking about. Her hotness is just weird.

5 months passed. I forgot about her, and started another adventure. when:

*Now you can get more than what you want ;) meet you tonight?* TXT MSG from Hot eyes


Wizdom

No eyes that have seen beauty ever lose their sight.

John Toomer

9 comments:

prettynat said...

one helluva adventure so sensual..very pleasing..

im addicted to ur posts..

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, and it's very ... refreshing?

I love how you don't sugar coat anything, you just tell it like it is, no matter how ugly the truth is.

I'm looking forward for yet another interesting post from you :)

Cuteandcuddly said...

so its true that the burqa attracts guys.
so what can a girl do to avoid guys :)

Wizdom said...

lovelaceksa: thank you :) more to come soon

slouchypants: thank you and welcome to the blog. Hopefully you will see more posts soon :)

cuteandcuddly: for me al girls attract me :P bad luck i guess :P

Miemie said...

interesting .. :)

Shwaish said...

hmmm so what happened next?

Anonymous said...

Wow! where do u find all these girls??!! so2al are they all like those skanks with a shitload of makeup and the mountain 7jab?

Wizdom said...

miemie: thank you

shawish: what did not happen?

Anonymous: I don't go there at all. extra makeup and the tower head are a big turn offs for me

Lovecraft said...

لوووول

لحد الحين انت معاها ؟