Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The more friends, The Merrier

A few times I passed by the apartment, my friend would be there with some girl friends. Its like an apartment where anything goes really. One thing we refrained from was drinks and drugs. Forget the religious part of it. We just had our minds that this will only damage us.

One girl friend of his was always there. She became a friend of mine during the times I met her. We used to talk on the phone and message each other. She told me a few times of what my friend would do to her. I actually saw her on top of him and ruined their moments a few times when I came barging into the apartment. That wouldn't stop them, they would just take their heated bodies into the room and take a few round at it.

She was a fun girl, let us even say more wild than fun. You would get turned on just speaking to her. She had this thing in her voice that just makes you want her. Do not get the wrong idea, I never tried to get her to bed.

After they would finish their round in bed, they would step out to the living room for a smoke and just watch tv.

Fire: So where is your girl?
Wizdom: I am taking my day off today.
JiM: Oh good you need to resupply
Fire: Don't you get bored of sex?
Wizdom: Do you get bored of eating and drinking?
Jim: You know you will be caught when you are married.
Wizdom: How so?
Jim: You will be a pro in bed, she will be suspicious.
Wizdom: If im a pro in bed she will never leave it
Fire: oh you are full of yourself
Wizdom: please keep talking to Jim
Fire: Oh Jim knows my weak points
Wizdom: I know your weak points
Jim: Every girl is different
Wizdom: Oh please, from what I hear when your at it. I learned what she is into
Fire: Oh Jim really takes care of me. He knows what to do.
Wizdom: I taught him
Fire: haha, I do not want to imagine how you did so
Jim: you do not want to

See Jim knows everything about me really. I told him all about my adventures, sometimes he would be in the next room while I am at it. Same goes to me. We are like brothers from different mothers. We are really close we saw each other naked after we finished from our rooms. He caught me a few times on top of one of the girls. That is how close we are.

By that time Jim went to get us some food and left us all alone.

Fire: So who is next?
Wizdom: it is not a queue you know. It just comes whenever
Fire: Man you should take care
Wizdom: of what?
Fire: Disease?
Wizdom: Don't worry, I keep myself protected when its new. Plus I keep checking on myself.
Fire: well just to be safe you know.
Wizodm: I am not stupid, So hows Jim with you?
Fire: it is good. He is such a good guy
Wizdom: Yeah take care of him
Fire: Well I don't know, I am traveling in September and it doesn't look too good
Wizdom: Well you just think about now you got 5 months to go.
Fire: Yeah I will miss his dick in me
Wizdom: Too much information thank you
Fire: Just to let you know
Wizdom: Well thank you I seen enough of his dick
Fire: Oh you like?
Wizdom: No you like

He came in with the food and we dug in.

A couple of days passed when I went to the apartment again. They were in the living room watching tv. I came and sat down with them.

Fire: Its been 4 days?
Wizdom: yeah please do not remind me
Jim: what?
Fire: he is horny
Wizdom: yeah you are giving it to him , he doesn't even know what horny means
Fire: Oh you need it

Fire got up sat on top of Jim and started kissing him. She stopped and looked at me

Fire: You miss someone on top of you?

I looked away, She went on making out with him, while he started to move his hands all around her body and slipped it under her pants

Fire: mmm Jim feel me up

I started to get really turned on by now. then she made it worse, she took off her top and pushed her chest to his waiting mouth. She looked at me with lust while he went for the starters.

Wizdom: Ok guys, enough of your show go to the room and finish it.

Fire looked at Jim , winked at him and he nodded. I was confused here. She got off him bent over and pulled down her pants, show her butt cheeks separated by her thong. went down on her knees and took Jim into her mouth.

Wizdom: Ok seriously guys, stop that.

Fire started rubbing her self she would stop for a while to look at me and give me a grin. I just couldn't take it anymore I got up to leave the apartment.

Fire: Come here, join us
Wizdom: Are you serious? I can not join you.
Fire: Why not?
Wizdom: Maybe because you are my friend, he is my friend and you are my friends girl?
Jim: Look, we have been talking about this for a while. and we want it
Wizdom: Are you drunk?
Jim: Come on, you are the person who loves to try new stuff
Wizdom: Jim are you hearing what you are saying? or is your brain in your dick right now?
Fire: Look it was my idea
Jim: I always did what you did. You gave the girls what they want without judging.
Wizdom: I am not judging. It just that you are my friends.
Jim: Man, you know me more than you know yourself
Wizdom: Fire, do you really want this?
Fire: I alway wanted to try it
Wizdom: Jim, you will not be an ass after this will you? and change on me
Jim: Sure

I went to fire, took her hands and made her sit between me and Jim. From there we were sharing her. It seems my friend learned from the best. Me of course. We gave her one night she will never forget. I will never forget.

5 months passed since that night, and we were on our way to drop her to the airport. Although it has been 5 months, I always kept thinking why did they choose me?

A we walked to the gate to say our good byes I asked

Wizdom: Why did you choose me?
Fire: You needed it and we wanted it.

We smiled and hugged each other good bye. as she parted she said and what are friends for

WIZDOM

You can't shake hands with a clenched fist

INDIRA GANDHI

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! i have nothing else to say.

Shwaish said...

LOL again im floored :p 3jibatni u needed it and we wanted it LOL

prettynat said...

heres a new concept of friendship!!
by Wizdom...hahaha

my question is:aguy like you gotta be full of surprises but whats ur best experience ..lets say ( the unforgettable)

Wizdom said...

Anonymous, :)

plastic, :)

shwaish, I was thinking to make is my official catch phrase :P

Lovelaceksa you are enjoying this aren't you? :P. My unforgettable experience? hmmm that would be hard. Let me see which one I consider which one and write about it :)

Shwaish said...

LOL mo '3ala6 :p sawa ur catch phrase, but what would the we refer to????

Wizdom said...

we = her and jim i guess

prettynat said...

i cant deny that...


keep it up..hahahahaah
the pun is intented

Lovecraft said...

friends with benefits lool
I MISS U MAN!!!

Wizdom said...

prettynat. will do :)

lovecraft,where have you been?

Lovecraft said...

school and exams wish me good luck!

p.s u need to update, young man!! :@

Wizdom said...

Good luck :)

Will update tonight

prettynat said...

still waiting for that new post