Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

International - Egyptian Cleopatra

The international posts will contain girls I met from different nationalities. One thing about me, I am 100% anti racist. Girls from all over the world are beautiful, I also love to try many cuisines. So I will start the international post with cleo from Egypt.

I was going to a company to finish some paper works I needed. I headed to an counter to ask about where I can get the paper work and they guided me to an office where I need to sign some forms and stuff.

I entered the office and I was greeted by Cleo.

Cleo: Good morning
Wizdom: good morning to you
Cleo: How can I help you?
Wizdom: I need these papers to be signed
Cleo: Sure, did you fill in the form
WIzdom: Not yet, I was told I will fill it here.
Cleo: Yes , here you go

I started filling up form and handed it to her when I was done.

Cleo: Please sign here
Cleo: Thank you, you are done I will call you in a couple of days to come pick up the final copies
Wizdom: Thank you

I left and waited for the phone call. The phone call came 2 days later.

Cleo: Good morning mister Wizdom
Wizdom: Good morning
Cleo: This is Cleo from X company, I wanted to tell you that the papers are ready
Wizdom: Oh thankyou when can I pick them up?
Cleo: anytime before 3, you can come straight to my office
Wizdom: Ok I will be there soon
Cleo: See you
Wizdom: See you

I changed and headed to her office.

Cleo: That was quick
Wizdom: Streets are empty
Cleo: good, please have a seat
Wizdom: Thank you
Cleo: what would you like to drink
Wizdom: Thank you I am fine
Cleo: no, you have to get something. You like mango?
Wizdom: Yes
Cleo: you will try the best mango ever. Got them from Egypt
Wizdom: can't say no to Egypt
Cleo: thank you.

she asked the teaboy to get a glass of Mango Juice. She then stood up and was checking he cabinet. What an ass she had. You know this wide Egyptian ass.

Cleo: Ok mister wizdom, here are your papers
Wizdom: Thank you so you need anything from me?
Cleo: no that is everything, here is my card, call me if you need anything.
Wizdom: Will do

I left her office and headed home. I kept on thinking about her, she was really cute. I looked at her card and she had her mobile number on it. Would I dare? I dared.

Cleo: Hello
wizdom: Good afternoon cleo
Cleo: Hi, who is this?
Wizdom: I am Wizdom, I came this morning for some papers?
Cleo: Oh hi mister wizdom, is there anything wrong with the papers?
Wizdom: No no, I just wanted to thank you for the Juice
Cleo: for the Juice?
Wizdom: Yes, it been a while since I had Egyptian mangos
Cleo: Thank you, anytime you need more come over and I will serve you
Wizdom: Well I was thinking if I can take you out for some drinks
Cleo: Me?
Widom: Yes, just to show my appreciation for you help
Cleo: Its my job Mister wizdom. You do not have to
Wizdom: Pleas call me plain wizdom, and I would like to if you do not mind
Cleo: I don't know
Wizdom: No pressure, it is up to you
Cleo: Ok let me call you tomorrow
Wizdom: Ok sure thing

I sensed that she was shocked, and I thought she wouldn't call again. I was wrong, she called me the next day

Cleo: Hi
Wizdom: Hi back
Cleo: how are you?
Wizdom: I am fine and you?
Cleo: am good, Can I ask you something
Wizdom: Yes
Cleo: are you serious about what you asked me yesterday
Wizdom: Why wouldn't I be?
Cleo: Don't know, it is just you do not know me
Wizdom: I will when I invite you out
Cleo: but ..
Wizdom: no buts, tonight I will meet you in the coffee shop at the Movenpick al-Bedaa, know it?
Cleo: Yes, what time?
Wizdom: Anytime you like
Cleo: is 7 ok with you?
Wizdom: Sure thing, See you at 7
Cleo: bye
Wizdom: Bye

I went there around 6:45 and ordered a sheesha as I waited for her.

Cleo: Hi
Wizdom: Hi, you look really nice
Cleo: umm thank you
Wizdom: here is the menu, their strawberry mix is good.
Cleo: I will get that
Wizdom: You smoke?
Cleo: yes
Wizdom: what would you like?
Cleo: grape please
Wizodm: No problem.
Cleo: you really got some guts
Wizdom: why?
Cleo: calling me for a date
Wizdom: You have to try in life. I wouldn't like to think what if.
Cleo: I can't believe I actually agreed.
Wizdom: Guess it is hard to say no to me
Cleo: I guess

We kept on chatting and getting to know each other.

Cleo: Ok I got to go now, we can do this again?
Wizdom: I was thinking the same thing.
Cleo: Ok then tomorrow I will be here at the same time
Wizdom: Ok

She left. and our meetings would be every weekend at the same place. We also kept in touch with calls and sms. we got really close to each other.

Cleo: I am going to Egypt next week for a vacation
Wizdom: How long?
Cleo: 5 weeks
Wizodm: That is too long.
Cleo: I know , I will miss you
Wizdom: well what if I was in Egypt? you can show me around?
Cleo: you would really?
Wizdom: Yes, I always wanted to go to Egypt.
Cleo: Ok then please come and I will be there with you all the time
Wizodm: Ok I will check tomorrow for flights and tell you

I went the next day to book tickets to Egypt. I did not know any places so I had to call her for hotels.

Wizdom: What are the good hotels can I stay in?
Cleo: Do not worry about that, I will book it with my name it is much cheaper for Egyptians. How long you staying?
Wizodm: 4 weeks
Cleo: When will you go?
Wizdom: I booked for the 10th of July
Cleo: Ok do not worry about Hotels just book the flights.
Wizdom: Ok

Everything was booked and I left a few days after she left. As I left Cairos airport I saw her there waiting for me.

Cleo: Welcome to Egypt
Wizdom: Thank you
Cleo: Ok I will take you to the hotel so you can rest
Wizdom: I will not rest I want to see Egypt. So lets just go check in and leave
Cleo: Ok am free for you
Wizdom: you better be

We headed to the hotel checked in, dropped off my luggage, cleaned up and headed to see Egypt. She took me everywhere in Egypt, the Nile, The pyramids, coffee shops, night clubs, resturats. you name it. This took us two weeks.

I was in the hotel and the reception called me.

Receptionist: Hello mister wizdom I calle dto confirm your check out is tomrrow
Wizdom: No i booked for 4 weeks.
Receptionist: No I have it for 2 weeks only.
Wizdom: I will call back

I had to check with Cleo.

Wizdom: cleo, did you book the hotel for 2 weeks only?
Cleo: Yes, Because I will take you to Alexandria and Sharm al sheik. Wanted it as a surprise. Guess it is ruined now.
Wizdom: Thank you, you should've told me before hand.
Cleo: Sorry, you do not mind sharing a room with me?
Wizdom: I'd love to share one with you
Cleo: Good then get ready for tomorrow.

She picked me up the next morning and told me we are heading to Alexandria for a few days then Sharm. We took her car. it was a 2 hour dive to Alexandria.

Cleo: You think you will come here without me showing you all of Egypt.
Wizdom: I could have came again
Cleo: Well it is better because you are here now.
Wizdom: We did not have to take your car.
Cleo: I love road trips within Egypt
Wizdom: ok then lets the trip begin

We arrived in Alexandria, and it was amazing. We had separate beds and up to Sharm we never even kissed. Thats when Sharm changed everything.

We arrived to the hotel in Sharm, and she booked us a Chalet with one king bed.

Wizdom: I can sleep on the sofa
Cleo: No sofas, you will sleep with me in the bed. Don't worry. Now get your swimming suit coz we are heading to the beach.
Wizdom: Ok

We wore our swimming gear and It was the first time I saw her semi naked in her bikini. he looked amazing.

We went out for some tanning and we kept on switching from the beach to the swimming pool. They had a bar in the pool. it was quite an active day. At night we headed to one of their night clubs. We danced the night away.

After that we went to our chalet, changed and went to bed. We looked at each other

Cleo: I want to do something but am scared
Wizdom: what is your mind saying?
Cleo: Not to do it
Wizdom: and your heart?
Cleo: To do it
Wizdom: Then follow your heart

she leaned and kissed my lips. I pulled her next to me and we started to make out. Kissing her and undressing her at the same time. I started kissing her neck going down to her chest , her belly and her other lips.

She grabbed my head and pushed it and started moaning.

Cleo: Don't stop

I kept on licking her. Making her moan louder. I looked her in the eyes

Wizdom: You want to be relieved?
Cleo: Please make me

I kept on licking, and licking until she shut her legs on my head, and orgasmed.

Cleo: I wish I can go further but I can't
Wizdom: It is ok, it is your call

She pushed me on my back went down under the covers and said Its your turn to be relieved.

WiZdoM

Be patient for the world is broad and wide

William Shakespeare.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should post on a daily bases not weekly ;p reading ur posts is like getting addicted to a TV show that we must see everyday!
simply, u r wild! :)

Shwaish said...

interesting as usual:p

prettynat said...

egyptian girls are always horny ..i think it has to do with the Nile river water ... :)

iliked the previous posts more ...more interesting n surprising..;)

Wizdom said...

anonymous, will try my best, just life is taking much of my time :)

shwaish, thank you :)

prettynat, I thought people would like more wild stuff, I do have a couple of really wild stuff, but do i dare? :P

Anonymous said...

I think u can dare,, go for it ;)

Lovecraft said...

I so agree with Anonymous!

"Cleo: I wish I can go further but I can't"

then

"She pushed me on my back went down under the covers and said Its your turn to be relieved."

You mean she surrendered to her desires and then.. did it?

Wizdom said...

she want to go further than just oral sex. I guess she just could not handle going all the way.